Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Playlist for 8/29/2012

I would like to thank my guest pianist Eric Vaughn for great interview Wed. night...Playlist for 'What Is This Thing Called Jazz: Adventures in Modern Music" 1. Interview with Eric Vaughn - and selections from his CD "Minor Relocation" 2. Marquis Hill-Inner Ciy Blues-MH Music 3. Smithology- Apple Minor Blues- The Tender Touch- Intimate Contact 4. Stan Hope-R.D.'s Blues- Put On a Happy Face-Savant 5. Yoron Israel -Another Star-High Standards- YI 6. Chico Freeman-Think On Me- Elvin - Jive 7. Willis Jackson & Von Freeman-POW- Locking Horns- 32 Jazz 8. Yusef Lateef & Von Freeman - Swing Lee- Tenors - YAL 9. Chico Freeman & Von Freeman- Softly As In a Morning Sunrise-Live at the Bluenote-

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's very straightforward to find out any matter on net as compared to textbooks, as I found this post at this web site.

my site :: mitchtech.net

Anonymous said...

Woah! I'm really loving the template/theme of this site. It's simple, yet effective.
A lot of times it's difficult to get that "perfect balance" between usability and appearance. I must say you have done a excellent job with this. In addition, the blog loads very fast for me on Opera. Exceptional Blog!

Also visit my weblog :: gamecp.com

Anonymous said...

My brother recommended I might like this web site. He
used to be entirely right. This publish actually made my day.
You can not imagine just how much time I had spent for this information!
Thank you!

Here is my web page; futures trading exchange

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after reading through some of the post I realized it's new to
me. Nonetheless, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be book-marking and checking back often!



Check out my blog post; how to trade options